2015 is almost here, and one New Year’s resolution that’s spreading like wildfire is to learn yoga. Yoga is one of the best ways to reach fitness goals, decrease stress, and find inner happiness. Here are some essentials for each part of your yoga journey that will keep you looking and feeling great from the inside out.
1. Super sleek pants that provide slimming support and lift, with zero muffin top. That’s a double win.
2. Flat lock seams, removable pads, and a racerback design that’s contoured to support without pinching.
3. Super warm and super soft French terry fabric circulates your body heat to keep your core temperature at its peak.
4. Sporty, chic, and foldable ballet flats.
4. This tote can go from office to gym in a flash, and it’s roomy enough to fit an extra change of clothes and a pair of shoes.
5. Your Fitbit Flex tracker can now look rad. Monitor your steps, distance, and calories burned.
6. Protect your phone and listen to some Raised By Swans or Phantogram on the way to class to get yourself into the chill zone.
7. The ultimate yoga mat and accessory set. Everything you need for class, plus an awesome tote to carry it all.
8. Nothing is more refreshing after sweating out your soul during hot yoga than cooling cucumber. Hypoallergenic wipes remove sweat, makeup, and dirt, and leave skin feeling fresh and clean.
9. Replenish your electrolytes and fuel your body with antioxidants with these great tasting agave-sweetened drinks. They’re low calorie, have a low glycemic index, and are super refreshing.
10. A super clean and super tasty post-workout snack that comes in a variety of irresistible flavors. The peanut butter cookie and carrot cake taste way too good to be healthy.
11. Maintain a healthy body and mind with Dave Asprey’s ultimate guide to hacking your diet.
12. Stay firm and smooth with this replenishing and hydrating body emulsion by Philosophy.